About Me

My photo
Huron, Ohio, United States
Not much to write about. Spent a lot of time in the Navy and Coast Guard traveling. Have been in Spain, England, all over the United States and lived in Yokohama, Japan for 42 months. Traveled on the road for 25 years selling Garden Merchandise until retiring 10 years ago. Has been a lot of fun.

Welcome to my Blog

Everyone has told me I have to have a blog if I want to be a successful merchant on the web. So everyone here we are finally posting something I hope will be read.

I have been selling on several sites and finally have decided to go to Bonanzle where at the present Georgia, my Wife and I have four booths. I sell Custom Car T-Shirts and Sunglasses on one and Prints and Art on the other. Georgia has two booths "ringsandthings" and "antiquesandsuch". Georgia also has a Etsy Booth. http://www.georgiastreasures.etsy.com

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

So Many Things to Do

Sunday March 29.
This month sure went fast as each day does. Seems that time goes so much faster than when I was out selling each day and driving at least a thousand miles a month. I was in places in Alabama that even the natives had never visited. All my customers who were mostly at Wal-Mart, Loews, and Home Depot and they thought I was a Yankee. Took a long time for them to trust me.

Georgia has been listing a lot of Jewelry on her site. http://www.bonanzle.com/ringsandthings Would you believe Sterling Silver Wedding Rings, both Engagement and Wedding Ring for less than $20.00. These rings are great for the party or cruise trip you are taking. Leave the real rings in the lock box at the bank. Check out her Booth/Store.

I better get busy and take the pictures Georgia ask me to take yesterday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can relate to the "Yankee" distrust here in Alabama, since I am a permenent transplant from Boston now living in Alabama!

One thing I can telleveryone is that I have dealt with Ron and his wife, and you will never find two better people to deal with! They are friendly, honest and more sellers, online and off need to follow these two's fine example!